Strong Defense Against Criminal Charges
Have you been accused of committing a crime in West Virginia? The steps you take now may have a profound impact on your future. It is important to realize that anything you say can be used against you in court. That is why it’s imperative you contact a qualified attorney to ensure your rights are protected.
Before you talk to anyone else, talk to an experienced Huntington criminal defense lawyer at Bouchillon, Crossan & Colburn, L.C. You can count on Neil Bouchillon to aggressively investigate your criminal case and defend you throughout your criminal proceedings in state or federal court. We will always have your best interests in mind.
Full-Service Criminal Defense Law Firm
We can defend you against any felony or misdemeanor charge, on the state or federal level, including:
- Drunk driving (DUI/DWI): Should you be charged with driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI), our attorneys work hard to prevent jail time, license suspension and fines.
- Drug crimes: If you have been charged with possession, distribution/sales, trafficking or any drug crime in West Virginia, we can protect your rights and your future.
- Theft: If you have been charged with theft, shoplifting, burglary or any property crime, it is important to have a good defense lawyer on your side.
- Violent crimes: Charges such as assault, battery, domestic violence, kidnapping and murder are very serious. We have the skill and experience to handle these tough cases.
- Juvenile offenses: The age of the person accused of a criminal act and the type and severity of the crime influences the court’s decision to treat the accused as an adult or juvenile. Since juvenile records are more easily sealed and punishments are less severe, our team of lawyer fights to keep your child’s offense off his or her criminal record.
Additional Criminal Law Services
We also help clients with these critical legal matters:
- Expungement: This is a legal process that eliminates an arrest that appears on your criminal record.
- Habeas corpus: Should you choose to challenge your loved one’s criminal convictions our attorneys are here to help.
- Parole, probation and the death penalty: Our attorneys represent you, should you face any of these sentences.