Strong Defense Against State And Federal Criminal Charges
Have you been accused of committing a crime in West Virginia state or federal court? The steps you take now may have a profound impact on your future. It is important to realize that anything you say can be used against you in criminal proceedings. That is why it’s imperative you contact a qualified attorney to ensure your rights are protected.
Before you talk to anyone else, talk to an experienced Huntington criminal defense lawyer at Bouchillon Crossan & Colburn, L.C. You can count on attorney Neil Bouchillon to aggressively investigate your case and defend you throughout your criminal proceedings in state or federal court. We will always have your best interests in mind.
Full-Service Criminal Defense Law Firm
We can defend you against any felony or misdemeanor charge on the state or federal level, including:
- Drunk driving (DUI/DWI): Should you be charged with driving under the influence (DUI) or driving while intoxicated (DWI), our attorneys work hard to prevent jail time, license suspension and fines.
- Drug crimes: If you have been charged with possession, distribution/sales, trafficking or any drug crime in West Virginia state or federal court, we can protect your rights and your future.
- White collar crimes: We can help you protect your reputation and career in federal white-collar cases alleging fraud, embezzlement, money laundering and more.
- Theft: If you have been charged with theft, shoplifting, burglary or any property crime, it is important to have a good defense lawyer on your side.
- Violent crimes: Charges such as assault, battery, domestic violence, kidnapping and murder are very serious. We have the skill and experience to handle these tough cases.
- Juvenile offenses: The age of the person accused of a criminal act and the type and severity of the crime influences the court’s decision to treat the accused as an adult or juvenile. Since juvenile records are more easily sealed and punishments are less severe, our team of lawyer fights to keep your child’s offense off his or her criminal record.
Additional Criminal Law Services
We also help clients with these critical legal matters:
- Expungement: This is a legal process that eliminates an arrest that appears on your criminal record.
- Habeas corpus: Should you choose to challenge your loved one’s criminal convictions our attorneys are here to help.
- Parole, probation and the death penalty: Our attorneys represent you, should you face any of these sentences.
Contact Us For The Legal Help You Need
The sooner you get an experienced criminal lawyer on your side, the better we can help you put this legal matter behind you. Contact Bouchillon Crossan & Colburn, L.C., today by sending us a message online or calling 304-521-4636. We help clients throughout West Virginia build strong defenses against criminal charges in state and federal court.