Smart Legal Solutions For Businesses
Running a successful business often entails addressing the countless legal considerations that arise along the way. At Bouchillon Crossan & Colburn, L.C., we provide insightful guidance for West Virginia businesses in diverse industries.
Our attorneys leverage over five decades of experience to help business clients overcome legal challenges in an efficient, effective manner. We can serve as a valuable ally and advocate to help your business thrive. As skilled problem-solvers with meticulous attention to detail, we excel at developing smart legal solutions to overcome obstacles and help you achieve your vision.
Guidance For All Stages Of The Business Life Cycle
We work with businesses throughout the Huntington area of various sizes and at various stages of their lifespan, from startups to well-established companies. On the front end, we can help you lay the legal foundation to get your organization off the ground, assisting with:
- Choosing the right business entity, whether a partnership, limited liability company (LLC), corporation, nonprofit or other form
- Filing all the paperwork with the state
- Developing articles of incorporation or organization, operating agreements, bylaws and other foundational documents
- Setting up the corporate governance structure
- Securing financing
If your business is already established, we can address ongoing issues you may be facing such as:
- Business leadership disputes
- Vendor agreements
- Employment matters
- Business purchases/acquisitions and sales
- Business succession planning
When business-related disputes arise, it can be stressful and challenging to address them in a thoughtful manner. Our lawyers can identify strategies for untangling those challenges and meeting them in a way that makes sense for your organization. We will take the time to understand your objectives as well as the risks your business is confronting. Equipped with that thorough understanding, we can better identify options for minimizing risk and maximizing success.