At Bouchillon Crossan & Colburn, L.C., we handle a broad range of legal matters for clients in Huntington and throughout West Virginia. We are passionate about protecting the rights of individuals, including:
- Employees who have been mistreated at work
- Police officers who have faced sexual harassment and gender discrimination
- People who have been accused of committing crimes
- Those who have been injured due to the negligence of others
- Business owners facing legal challenges or needing legal advice
You have rights and deserve equal protection under the law. We are here to protect your rights and guide you through the legal process.
Attentive Client Service
When you work with our law firm, you will find a team of legal professionals who are attentive to your needs and passionate about helping you achieve a successful result. We give our clients the personal, responsive service they deserve. Our lawyers will work with you personally to help you understand your rights and options, and to guide you to the best possible outcome.
Reach Out To Us
Do you need representation for an employment matter, criminal defense, personal injury, estate planning or business law matters? When you are ready to discuss your legal needs, we are here for you. You can contact our law offices online or by telephone at 304-523-8451.